Counseling » SENIOR Resources

SENIOR Resources

A one stop shop for ALL things Texas Colleges and Financial Aid
Click the link above to begin your application to a college, university or junior college in Texas!
It is recommended that you have your senior notebook, your transcript and your resume on hand as you begin to fill out the application. 
College for all Texans-a one stop shop with an Apply Texas application, financial aid information and information for first generation College students 
The Common App - explore and apply to over 900 colleges and universities in the US-all in one spot!
FAFSA Forecaster-This site uses last year's federal income tax information to give you an estimate on your expected family contribution (EFC).

To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), you will need:

  • Your Social Security Number

  • Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

  • Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)

  • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)

  • Records of untaxed income (if applicable)

  • An FSA ID to sign electronically.

If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).

Visit with your coach and your counselor about how to get registered and get started!
If you want to play NCAA sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register for a Certification Account with the NCAA Eligibility Center. College-bound student-athletes in Division III can also create a Profile Page to receive important updates about being a student-athlete and preparing for college. Students who are not sure which division they want to compete in can create a Profile Page and transition to a Certification Account if they decide to play Division I or II sports.
Check out this power point for senior year tips!